- The "Crop Mob" trend. Volunteers visit family farms to help do work—I'm sure a lot of farmers would welcome this!
- A new website is available to help you learn "Where is my milk from?"
- "Last Clucks: The Death of a Chicken" by an author who spent last year on a farm. "To appreciate your white meat and where it came from, all you need is a bird and a straight razor."
- Black farmers look forward to USDA settlement — where they will get paid for years of discrimination in getting turned down for loans.
- A Missouri town banded together to keep a new factory farm from being built, but the battle is now going statewide and local laws may be overturned to allow these farms in.
- A Boston Globe article about the rising popularity of ordering grass-fed & other meat directly from farmers online.
- "Speak Your Piece: Guess Who's Missing From Antitrust Hearing?" (Spoiler alert: It's farmers!)
- And finally, does your 6-year old know what a tomato looks like? These kids don't...
What news did you see out there? Please share in the comments.