- The USDA issued long-awaited final rules on organic livestock pasture access for grazing
- A hopeful article talking about the possibilities with The Localization of Agriculture
- A community in Toronto comes together to replace lawns with gardens, supplying enough to supply a farmers market
- Good read about the farmers of Golden Earthworm Farm in Jamesport, New York. "We farm because we believe it's the single most important thing we can do with our time, energy and expertise."
- A farmer sounds off on the idea, "So You Think Farming's 'Cute'?"
What news did you see out there? Please share in the comments.