today, but we've got a special blog-only trivia quiz! That's fun and all, but there's got to be a prize, right? Get something nobody else will have: a Backstage Pass for Farm Aid's 2008 concert signed by Willie Nelson!
Write answers to the 7 questions below in an email by 11pm tonight, along with your name and city/state. We'll choose one lucky winner by random drawing of all the entries with correct answers and let him or her know via email. Send an email to email@example.com with "Farm Aid Trivia" in the subject line.
- The first U.S. soil survey was performed in Massachusetts in what year?
- What number is Massachusetts ranked nationally in value of average direct market sales per farm at $24,900 per farm?
- Female farm operators account for what percent of the farm operators in MA?
- What county has more farmland and more farms than any other county in the commonwealth of Massachusetts?
- What two berries does Massachusetts rank 2nd nationally in production of?
- What type of agricultural products are the leading source of farm income in Massachusetts?
- What is the name of the upheaval led by debt-ridden farmers in Western Massachusetts when the state failed to undertake reform after the American Revolution?