- The first U.S. soil survey was performed in Massachusetts in what year?
- What number is Massachusetts ranked nationally in value of average direct market sales per farm at $24,900 per farm?
- Female farm operators account for what percent of the farm operators in MA?
- What county has more farmland and more farms than any other county in the commonwealth of Massachusetts?
Answer: Worcester County
- What two berries does Massachusetts rank 2nd nationally in production of?
Answer: Cranberries and Wild Blueberries
- What type of agricultural products are the leading source of farm income in Massachusetts?
Answer: Greenhouse/nursery products like shrubs and flowers
- What is the name of the upheaval led by debt-ridden farmers in Western Massachusetts when the state failed to undertake reform after the American Revolution?
Answer: Shay's Rebellion
Thanks to everyone that played!